Pages

Sunday, January 20

Hey!

Got through my first week of high school... and it was awesome. Kinda like I expected... but not completely.

They tell me I got the best first week. A half day, shorts schedules also on Thurs and Fri. I got to experience an assembly. Had two subs. Yup. Cool I guess.

I still got lost finding my classes, and had to ask random nice-looking people for help:)

Well today is the start of a long weekend that I am already enjoying. Almost unlimited computer time, bike-riding, and listening to lots and lots of music. Early rummage-sale browsing and jumping on the tramp with Daci. Aaaaawesoooome.


Ohhh... we have a new pet.... Nitro [ni-ch-ro] but I call him Nacho. He loves sunbathing.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Nina, loved reading your recent blogs this morning. I am so glad you had a great week in school. Your photos are incredible! And you are too!
A. Vesna

Claire said...

More pictures? I'd love to see what your "new life" is like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...